Homemade Treatments For Great Skin
February 15, 2020
- Wet a towel and heat in a microwave for 30 seconds. This is to open up your pores.
- Place the heated towel over your face for a couple of minutes, then set the towel aside.
- Take the egg (and if needed, separate the egg white and the yolk).
- Whip up the egg/or egg whites until it turns a little frothy.
- Using the facial brush, take some mixture and brush it all over your face.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes. This will help tighten and tone your skin.
- Wipe the mixture off with the warm towel.